Vatsalya Institute of Medical Sciences Faculty of Nursing & Para-medical Studies IS COMMITTED TO PROMOTE SOCIAL EQUALITY THROUGH SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT SCHEME AND HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT THROUGH VALUE BASED UNIVERSAL EDUCATION SYSTEM AT ALL LEVELS IN AS MANY DISCIPLINES AS POSSIBLE. THE SOLE AIM OF THE SOCIETY IS THE WELFARE OF THE NUMANITY IN GENERAL AS WELL AS IN MEDICAL AND , PEOPLE OF INDIA IS PARTICULAR THOUGH APPROPRIATE VALUE BASED EDUCATION. THE SOCIETY FIRMLY BELIEVES THAT EDUCATED CITIZENS CAN MAKE INDIA, ECONOMICALLY POLITICALLY AND MEDICALLY STRONG.
1. Demonstrate competency in providing health care to individual sick/will, using nursing process.
· Asses the nursing need of client from birth to death.
· Plan & carry out appropriate action to meet nursing needs.
· Promote self care in people under their care.
· Apply problem solving techniques in nursing practice
· Evaluate effectiveness of nursing care .
2. Apply knowledge from the humanities , biological & behavior sciences n functioning as a nurse.
3. Function effectively with members of the health team & corms Applying the knowledge of human relation & communication skill in her work.
4. Mobilize community resource & their involvement in working with communities.
5. Demonstrate use of ethical values in their personal & professional life.
6. Demonstrate interest in activities of professional organization.
7. Recognize the need for continuing education for profession development .
8. Assist in research activities.