1. Original certificate to be deposited to the College at the time of admission for verification only photocopies are submitted.
2. Last date of submission of form will be notified (if admissions are not closed). Admission Form received after the last date shall not be entertained.
3. List of candidates for interview will be displayed on notice board of office (if admissions are not closed).
4. Candidates will be called for an interview before the board (if admissions are not closed) after preliminary screening of application forms.
5. The Board will look into the candidate overall personality, presentation, communication skill, intelligent test, general knowledge, knowledge of current affairs, knowledge of basics of medicare, etc.
6. In case a selected candidate fails to take admission on the last date of admission, her candidature shall not be considered for admission later on. The seats so failing vacant will be allotted to the candidate next in order of merit.
7. If a candidate is found using any unfair means to influence the Board member(s) or providing false document or statements then, her admission shall be liable to be cancelled without giving any further opportunity.
• The candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognised Board or Council or University or those whose results are awaited but qualify before the date of admission.
• The candidates from all streams of study are eligible to apply for admission.
• The candidates must have attained by 31st december minimum 17 years and maximum 35 years of age. For this the candidates are required to submit a self attested copy of their class X certificate or any other valid evidence to support the claim.
• Students should have u.p. stste residential proof.
• The candidates should submit medical fitness certificates from chief medical officer at the time of addmission which Shall be verified by the medical board of the institute.
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 year on as before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
2. The Maximum age for admission shall be 30 year.
3. The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of 12 years of schooling (10+2 year course) recognized by CBSE/ICSE/SSSCE/HSCS as a recognized equivalent examination. 4. Student shall be medically fit.
5. Admission of students shall be once in a year.